Who’s up for pizza night? Pizza a general crowd pleaser! This recipe is easy to follow inexpensive and easy to modify to anyone’s liking…as long as you’re a pizza lover of course!
*sorry the picture’s not too great…it was taken with a camera phone >.<
- Pizza dough (fresh pizza dough can be found in the refrigerated section in your local supermarket)
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- oregano, garlic powder,
- TOPPINGS! (today i’m using pepperoni and mushrooms…YUM)
- A handful of all purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare your baking dish by either lining it with parchment paper or spraying with nonstick spray.
- Spread the flour onto a smooth surface I’m using my kitchen counter…make sure your surface is nice and clean!
- Use a rolling pin and start rolling your dough! for some reason mine never come out circular but its fun for me to try!
- Add the pizza sauce, oregano, cheese, and toppings
- Bake for about 20 minutes….time will differ with amount of toppings and thickness of dough.
- and now its out of the oven and into my tummy!