For my birthday my friend got me one of those cupcake tins that make a top and bottom and you can put it together after the cakes are made. (i’ll post a link to it below) I call these lazy cupcakes because the cake part is made out of a box mix. =] still yummy though. this is one of the easiest and quickest cakes!
- box of cake mix any kind you like (i used white cake for this)
- mashed banana (1 1/2 cup)
- chocolate mousse (i made my own but the box kind is super yummy and easy to make)…the recipe for the mousse that i used will be posted later!
- make the cake according to the directions on the box!
- add in the bananas…don’t add more than 2 cups per box….if you add too much the banana will weigh down the cake and it will deflate when out of the oven
- wait for the cupcakes to completely cool down and add the chocolate mousse
enjoy this simple and delicious treat!