A recipe that’s extremely easy to whip up and not too many special ingredients are required. Something short, sweet, and simple…my kinda treat!
- 2 eggs
- vanilla (about 1tsp…i don’t really like measuring things)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- half a bar of unsweetened chocolate
- 2 handful of chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- graham crackers
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small saucepan melt butter on low heat add chocolate and 1 handful of the chocolate chips. Melt completely and remove from heat. Set aside and allow to cool down to room temp
- Prepare the pan that you have chosen to use. I used a mini loaf pan!
- when chocolate and butter mixture is cooled down, transfer to mixing bowl and add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well
- Add flour (remember not to over-mix!)
- Separate half the batter. In one half add Marshmallows and in the other half add chocolate chips.
- Start layering brownies. chocolate chip batter on the bottom, i then added a single piece of graham cracker and layered the marshmallow batter over top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes!
*the marshmallows will “explode” (disappear) when baked….to get the white marshmallow look (picture1) right when the brownies are just about done take them out and add fresh marshmallows to the top….just press them right in!*
Out of the oven and into my tummy! i hope you enjoy this recipe!