For people like me, that’s always eating on a budget this is a simple recipe that will let you have a good hot meal and good to save some for later. At time time I’m also sick and wanted something filling and nourishing. I hope you enjoy!
- elbow pasta (i used about 1 cup)
- 1/2 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can of water
- veggies (i used broccoli)
- bit of chedder cheese
- cook pasta to right before al dente, drain pasta into separate bowl
- bring soup and water to boil.
- add veggies and pasta.
- let simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- add cheese and let simmer for another 2 minutes.